We recognise that for most clients a new or refurbished building is means to an end, not an end in itself.
Your building is there to improve the experiences of the people who use it: employees, customers, pupils, travellers, patients… On top of that it has to be sustainable, easy to live with and (ideally) distinctive.
Because buildings are for people: that’s what drives our values:
- We keep our promises and act with integrity: trustworthy
- We consistently deliver quality, on time and to budget: reliable
- We support customers, our colleagues, communities and the environment: considerate
- We always try to find a better way of doing things: creative
A shared goal
Our aim is to be a distinctive construction, facilities management and property services brand, by being customer-centric, creative and sustainable.
We’re part of a great industry that can make a huge difference to the quality of people’s lives. But within our industry we want to be distinctive, thanks to our exceptional people and the way we relate to our customers.
For BAM the road to becoming distinctive means becoming even more:
- Customer-centric – measuring success by our customers’ perceptions not ours
- Creative – in the way we approach every project
- Sustainable – breaking new frontiers each time we design or build or manage a building
It’s an ambitious goal and we are working hard to reach it.
Find out more about how we’re tackling sustainability.